Available mini video packs
Video Pack 1
About this Destination - Washington state plays host to this mix of urban and nature runs. Sweat in the shadow of volcanic Mount St. Helens, then dodge farmers and fish mongers at Pike Place Market in Seattle.
- Seattle, Washington
- Olympic National Park, Washington
- Mount St. Helens National Volcanic Monument, Washington
About this Destination - The Swiss Alps are home to ancient glaciers, rugged mountain sheep, and the mighty Matterhorn. Follow the River Aar out of the mountains, and into the Altstadt of Bern, where Gothic cathedrals cast shadows across electric light rails.
- Pennine Alps, Valais
- Lepontine Alps, Uri
- Bernese Alps, Bern
- Bern, Bern
Video Pack 2
About this Destination - Utah offers unforgettable scenery, from the summit of Angel's Landing and the depths of the Grand Wash. Elegant natural arches, surreal hoodoos, and rugged cliffs star in this running tour of four of spectacular national parks.
- Zion National Park, Utah
- Bryce Canyon National Park, Utah
- Capitol Reef National Park, Utah
- Arches National Park, Utah
About this Destination - Explore California’s Sierra Nevada mountain range, home to the awe-inspiring domes and waterfalls of Yosemite National Park, and General Sherman, the world’s largest tree.
- Yosemite National Park, California
- Sequoia National Park, California
- Sequoia National Forest, California
Video Pack 3
About this Destination - This run tours some of America’s most famous parks. Climb to a deserted fort atop the Black Hills of South Dakota, circle the jagged peaks of the Grand Tetons, and watch Old Faithful erupt in Yellowstone National Park.
- Badlands National Park, South Dakota
- Custer State Park, South Dakota
- Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming
- Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
About this Destination - Experience the fiery leaves of a New England fall and the thunderous roar of Niagara Falls. This run follows scenic trails in the U.S. states of Maine, Vermont, and New Hampshire, crossing the border into Canada at Niagara Falls.
- Acadia National Park, Maine
- Coastal Maine
- Rural New Hampshire
- Niagara Falls, Ontario
Video Pack 4
About this Destination - Explore the tall buildings and wide public parks of this Midwestern metropolis. From the sculpture gardens of Millennium Park, to the shores of Lake Michigan, to the shops that line the Magnificent Mile, the Windy City boasts spectacular sights.
- Grant Park
- The Magnificent Mile
- Millennium Park
About this Destination - Southern California is famous for beaches, sunsets, and stars. Experience all three in this running tour, which begins on the star-dotted sidewalks of the Hollywood Walk of Fame and culminates atop the region’s tallest peak, Mount Baldy.
- Los Angeles, California
- Newport Beach, California
- Angeles National Forest, California
- San Gabriel Mountains, California
Video Pack 5
About this Destination - The American Southwest is a geological wonderland. Explore the Grand Canyon and surf “The Wave” in Arizona, then go all-in, with a sprint down the fabulous Las Vegas Strip in Nevada.
- Vermilion Cliffs Ntl Monument, Utah
- Vermilion Cliffs Ntl Monument, Arizona
- Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
- Las Vegas, Nevada
About this Destination - Northern Italy is rich with natural and cultural wonders, from the historic seaside towns of Cinque Terre, to a “secret passage” through the alps, to the canal-side streets of the world’s most beautiful city.
- Ötztal Alps, Bolzano-Bozen
- Venice, Veneto
- Lago di Garda, Veneto
- Cinque Terre National Park, Liguria